Competition Law in the Pharmaceutical Sector
The event to help you understand the latest cases and policy developments affecting the pharmaceutical sector across Europe
Featuring European Commission, national regulators, in-house counsel and eminent lawyers from across the industry
Why attend this highly focused in-depth conference?
- A view from the Commission
- Excessive pricing
- Reverse patent settlements
- Discounts, rebates and bundling
- Current enforcement trends
- Merger control in the pharmaceutical sector
- Cooperation, collaboration and licensing
- Late stage lifecycle management
All the major cases and investigations covered:
Who you will hear from?
- Hear directly from the Commission on their approach to the pharma sector
- Gain a critical understanding of current investigations conducted by national competition authorities
- Analyse the latest cases with lawyers who are involved in them
- Get industry insights from in-house counsel
- Catch up with your colleagues from across the pharma sector
EXPERT SPEAKER LINE-UP AT LAST YEAR'S CONFERENCE:
Of great practical relevance for in-house counsel in the pharmaceutical sector.
Eli Lilly & Co
Dealing with all aspects the pharmaceutical sector is facing. Very good overview. Please organise this again next year.
DSM Sideodem Pharmaceuticals
Very topical –good quality of speakers!