ANTITRUST TX - Texan industry practitioners meet regional and international experts
5.50 CLE Hours & 1.0 ETHICS Hours - The State Bar of Texas
Why Texas? Why now? Historically the energy capital of North America, Texas now attracts businesses in many major industries, each facing the challenges of a changing antitrust landscape. Home to key players from energy, tech, healthcare, transport, and manufacturing, now even more Texas companies need good antitrust counsel
Bringing Together the Best in Local and National Competition law Expertise - 2019 speakers included:
Accredited with the State Bar of Texas
Highlights at the 2019 conference included:
Who Should Attend?
Whether you're an antitrust specialist or occasionally deal with competition issues, ANTITRUST TX is your platform for networking and gaining insights from your peers.
Inhouse counsel and private practice with the following backgrounds (but not limited to) should attend:
- Antitrust specialists - Compliance specialists - Commercial attorneys - IP attorneys - Litigation attorneys - Generalists
1. In House Counsel Take Center Stage
- A program researched and designed to bring together the best in in-house expertise
- In-house counsel speakers address practical challenges faced
- Mergers, vertical restraints and distribution: practical considerations for corporates
- Big data and compliance: addressing the challenges of the digital era
2. Insights on Texas' Key Industries
- Energy: the risks of JV, cooperation and information sharing
- Healthcare: recent developments in enforcement and litigation
- Tech: exploring the intersection between IP and antitrust
- Aviation: algorithmic collusion and pro-competitive intervention
3. A Comprehensive Agenda Covering the Hottest Trends and Cases
- Experts review recent cases and their wider implications
- Analyzing key European developments and their US effects
- How are geopolitics impacting antitrust worldwide?
4. Network with Local, National & International Practitioners
- A regional platform for practitioners worldwide
- Network with local and international peers
- A wealth of networking sessions to ensure you forge lasting relationships
5. Get an Update from the Court, Federal & State Enforcers
- What to expect from federal enforcement?
- Updates on multistage antitrust enforcement
- Antitrust in Texas, change on the horizon?
Who Organizes ANTITRUST TX?
A division of Informa PLC, FTSE100 exhibition and events company, the Comp Law team has been delivering outstanding competition law events across Europe for nearly 30 years. Following our first US Antitrust event in California (February 2019) we're delighted to be bringing our series to Texas
What makes our events so special? see for yourself...
Our Antitrust Series Every Year:
STAND OUT AT ANTITRUST TX SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business . Want to know more? Contact Ayo Fagbohun on +44 (0) 20 7017 4196 or e-mail email@example.com
A powerful platform from which to showcase the industry knowledge and abilities of a senior representative of your organisation.
Exposure on conference brochure, website, banners, posters, set panels, conference documentation and delegate gifts – a comprehensive brand awareness raising opportunity which targets people beyond attending the conference itself.
Hosting a Lunch or Evening Reception
For all conference attendees or a select group of your choice. A fantastic networking opportunity in an environment that you control.