24 September, 2019
ANTITRUST TX - Texas' First Antitrust Forum
Texan industry practitioners meet regional and international experts
Why Texas? Why now? Traditionally North America's energy hub, Texas is now attracting other major industries to it's cities; each of them facing the challenges of a rapidly changing antitrust landscape. Home to a variety of key players from tech, healthcare, and transport, Texas is primed to become a hub for antitrust expertise.
Bringing Together the Best in Local and National Expertise
Why attend Antitrust TX?
Who Should Attend?
Whether you're an antitrust specialist or occasionally deal with competition issues, ANTITRUST TX is your platform for networking and gaining insights from your peers.
Inhouse counsel and private practice with the following backgrounds (but not limited to) should attend:
- Antitrust specialists - Compliance specialists - Commercial attorneys - IP attorneys - Litigation attorneys - Generalists
1. In House Counsel Take Center Stage
- A program researched and designed to bring together the best in in-house expertise
- In-house counsel speakers address practical challenges faced
- Mergers, vertical restraints and distribution: practical considerations for corporates
- Big data and compliance: addressing the challenges of the digital era
2. Insights on Texas' Key Industries
- Energy: the risks of JV, cooperation and information sharing
- Healthcare: recent developments in enforcement and litigation
- Tech: exploring the intersection between IP and antitrust
- Aviation: algorithmic collusion and pro-competitive intervention
3. A Comprehensive Agenda Covering the Hottest Trends and Cases
- Experts review recent cases and their wider implications
- Analyzing key European developments and their US effects
- How are geopolitics impacting antitrust worldwide?
4. Network with Local, National & International Practitioners
- A regional platform for practitioners worldwide
- Network with local and international peers
- A wealth of networking sessions to ensure you forge lasting relationships
5. Get an Update from the Court, Federal & State Enforcers
- What to expect from federal enforcement?
- Updates on multistage antitrust enforcement
- Antitrust in Texas, change on the horizon?
Our Antitrust Series Every Year:
STAND OUT AT ANTITRUST TX SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business . Want to know more? Contact Ayo Fagbohun on +44 (0) 20 7017 4196 or e-mail email@example.com
A powerful platform from which to showcase the industry knowledge and abilities of a senior representative of your organisation.
Exposure on conference brochure, website, banners, posters, set panels, conference documentation and delegate gifts – a comprehensive brand awareness raising opportunity which targets people beyond attending the conference itself.
Hosting a Lunch or Evening Reception
For all conference attendees or a select group of your choice. A fantastic networking opportunity in an environment that you control.