UK Competition Law 2018
Survey the changing UK competition law landscape: new abuse of dominance cases, the future of private enforcement, mergers and innovation, relationship between CMA and FCA and of course, Brexit...
Hear from regulators and in-house lawyers on what the future holds and analyse the best strategies to mitigate risks and take advantage of the opportunities on offer
In-house and regulatory speakers at our 2018 UK Competition Law conference included:
3 reasons delegates attended the UK Competition Law event in 2018:
1. Ultimate review of UK competition law landscape
- CMA's recent enforcement actions and market investigations
- FCA's role in competition law
- Abuse of dominance cases
- Spotlight industry: competition law in the digital environment
- Private enforcement and damages
- Merger control
2. In-depth analysis and practical guidance from key players across the industry
- Regulators including representatives from the CMA and FCA
- In-house counsel
- Eminent private practice lawyers
- Litigation funders
3. Advice to help you navigate the transitional period
No-one yet knows what UK competition policy will be post Brexit, but corporates need to understand which areas are likely to pose risks and where the opportunities might arise.
- Where are we now?
- Implications for mergers
- The future of private enforcement
- Will UK become one of competition law big players?
- What can corporates do now to prepare for the changes ahead?
WHY ATTEND OUR COMPETITION LAW CONFERENCES?
"The speakers were on top of their subjects"
E Ntephe, Ofgem
“A very useful up to date and informative conference with a very high standard of presenters"
K Haywood-Crouch, KPMG
“Well informed speakers and interesting debate”
E Goulron, SJ Berwin
We have a number of exclusive and innovative sponsorship and speaking options, to help you demonstrate thought leadership in the Dominance arena.
For more information please contact Ayo Fagbohun on Ayo.Fagbohun@KNect365.com or call +44 (0) 20 7017 4196.