10 December 2018
Telecoms Law and Regulation in the Middle East 2018
The only annual conference dedicated to key legal and regulatory developments for Middle Eastern telecoms operators
Discover and debate the best strategies for modernizing regulation to enable technological innovation across MENA.
Why attend the Telecoms Law & Regulation in the Middle East conference?
GET INVOLVED IN KEY LEGAL AND REGULATORY DISCUSSIONS:
- Regional regulatory overview: developing regulatory challenges for MENA operators
- Evolving consumer protection in the Middle East; progress so far
- Data protection regulation and best practice; regional case studies
- Data centre usage and cloud regulation
- The state of regulatory modernisation in the region
MEET AND LEARN FROM INDUSTRY LEADERS AND REGULATORS:
- National telecoms regulators; TRA UAE, Oman, Bahrain
- Senior in-house legal counsel from leading regional operators
- Industry experts from all across the region; UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Kuwait
- Senior partners from leading regional law firms
UNDERSTAND BEST PRACTICE IN THE EVOLVING SMART CITY ERA:
- Regional Smart City initiatives; opportunities and challenges
- How should competition policy be modernised across the region?
- The future of VoIP services and IoT in the region; is current regulation fit for purpose?
How should telecoms operators adapt and excel in an increasingly competitive and innovative digital industry?
Hear the latest from the telecoms law experts:
Become an event partner for 2018
Showcase your firm's expertise to a senior audience of in-house counsel and heads of legal and regulatory affairs from key telecoms operators working across MENA. Join the speaker faculty on a topic tailored to your firm's objectives; make connections that matter for the future growth of your business.
Contact Tom Wilkerson or call +44 20 3377 3071 to secure your slot on the speaker faculty.
Very interesting event, do not miss this opportunity.
Thuraya Sat Telcom Co
Very interesting discussions from those coming together from different jurisdictions.
Manager, Legal Affairs
A sure way to obtain recent regulatory developments in the Middle East region.
High profile attendance.
Lawyer & Legal Consultant
Get up to date with the Telecom regulations in the Middle East!