10 - 11 December 2018
Telecoms Law and Regulation in the Middle East 2018
Successfully navigating evolving legal and regulatory developments in the Middle Eastern telecoms sector
Gain key insights from national regulators and leading operators regarding crucial consumer protection and data privacy issues, regional regulatory developments and ground-breaking innovation in the Smart City Era
Highlights from the 2017 event:
KEY LEGAL AND REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS IN THE SECTOR:
- Regional regulatory overview: developing regulatory challenges for MENA operators
- Evolving consumer protection in the Middle East; progress so far
- Data protection regulation and best practice; regional case studies
- Data centre usage and cloud regulation
- The state of regulatory modernisation in the region
CONNECT WITH AND LEARN FROM INDUSTRY LEADERS. JOIN:
- National telecoms regulators
- Senior in-house legal counsel from leading regional operators
- Legal and regulatory experts from international operators
- Senior partners from leading regional law firms
- Legal and regulatory consultants
- International industry associations
INNOVATION AND THE SMART ERA: LOOKING TO THE FUTURE
- Regional Smart City initiatives; opportunities and challenges
- Regulating autonomous and semi-autonomous transportation; developing policy and regulation
- The future of VoIP services and IoT in the region; is current regulation fit for purpose?
How should telecoms operators adapt and excel in an increasingly competitive and innovative digital industry?
The 2017 expert speaker faculty:
Very interesting event, do not miss this opportunity.
Thuraya Sat Telcom Co
Very interesting discussions from those coming together from different jurisdictions
Manager, Legal Affairs
A sure way to obtain recent regulatory developments in the Middle East region
High profile attendance
Lawyer & Legal Consultant
Get up to date with the Telecom regulations in the Middle East!
Become a partner for 2018
Want to meet, learn from and do business with legal and regulatory telecommunications specialists from across the region? Showcase your firm's expertise to these key decision-makers as a sponsor of the Telecoms Law and Regulation conference!
We have a number of options on offer and will tailor a package to suit your business needs.
Contact Meredith Lloyd or call +44 207 017 4565.