25 September 2018
Technology Law: Legal and Regulatory Challenges
Examine how the law is adapting to the new challenges presented by technology as it continues to grow and disrupt
Join us to learn cutting edge legal developments and network with in-house technology law experts, regulators and thought leaders
Meet our exceptional speaker lineup, featuring leading in-house experts from the tech industry
Legal Challenges of Virtual and Augmented Reality
- IP Issues exacerbated by VR/AR
- User generated content- legal issues
- Virtual trademark infringement
- Liability in AR/VR
Cryptocurrency, Blockchain and the Law
- Cryptocurrency- regulatory concerns, underwriting issues and reputational matters
- IP issues in developing blockchain-based solutions
- Overcoming legal obstacles to blockchain adoption
- Practical legal issues of using smart contracts
30 years of conference experience
- Hear from and network with in-house counsel from the likes of Sky, IBM, Veritas Technologies Ltd, Zeotap and more
- Learn cutting-edge legal theory and developments needed to adapt to today's disruptive technology
- Practical, current focus, for real useability now and in the near future
Why Attend Knect365 Law Conferences?
Formerly known as IBC Legal, KNect365 Law offers 30+ years' experience bringing together the community across Europe. Our thoroughly researched, independent programs are based on in-depth interviews with key industry players. They are delivered by leading experts in the field, providing you with an invaluable insight into the latest developments and practical guidance on the industry. Attending one of our events offers you an opportunity for networking with your peers from across the technology law world.
"An excellent opportunity to get a very good overview of the latest developments"
Group Compliance Officer, Ericsson
"Wonderfully detailed and up to the minute presentations"
Partner, A & L Goodbody
"Excellent commentary from a wide range of industry and professional perspectives"
J. Modrall, Norton Rose Fullbright LLP