Why come to CompLaw: State Aid and Taxation 2017?
The most complete analysis of EU state aid in 2017, featuring sessions on state aid and digital infrastructure, a full case review of the most important cases in the past year, and examinations of commission approaches and risk and opportunity in business.
Recent Developments in State Aid
- New transparency requirements
- Case review:
- Lübeck Airport
- Banco Santander
- Brexit and State Aid
State Aid and Infrastructure
- Broadband and digital infrastructure
- Transport and energy infrastructure
- Commission criteria and attitudes towards legitimate state aid in civic infrastructure
Tax Incentives and Competition: Risk and Opportunity Analysis
- Red flags for risk in companies
- Dealing with uncertainty and investigation
- Opportunity investigation and analysis