2016 At a Glance:
Join us this December for our 10th annual Internet & Social Media Law conference and hear from some of the top legal minds on the burning issues affecting the industry. Take a comprehensive look at the challenges at hand and obtain expert knowledge on how to tackle them.
Chatham House Rule
The entire conference will be held under Chatham House Rule, allowing for an open and balanced discussion.
Topics Addressed In 2016 Include:
- Data Protection
- Injunctions on the Internet
- Online Reputation Management
- The Digital Single Market
- Law Enforcement on the Internet
- Online Reviews & Endorements
- Digital Video & Live Streaming
Who You Will Meet
- In-House counsel
- Leading reputation management experts
- National regulators
- Leading lawyers in private practice
- Senior managers and advisors from companies dealing in the sector
- Government representatives
Hear from leading legal experts including:
50% Academic Discount
50% academic discount is available to full time academics and students. Please get in touch with us to take advantage of the discount: firstname.lastname@example.org
A number of high-profile speaking opportunities are available. Email to discuss how you can get involved.
You can benefit from early-bird and group booking discounts. Reserve your place now to secure the best rate for this market leading event.