Why this conference?
A complete update on the implementation of the Damages Directive, considerations of the passing on defence and a look at the future of the private enforcement of competition law.
An Implementation Review of the Damages Directive
- Access to documents and relevant jurisdictional challenges
- Practical impacts of Damages Directive enforcement
- An effective measure to increase redress
Passing On - The New Battlefield in Damages and Defence
- Key considerations when raising the passing on defence
- Jurisdictional approaches to the passing on defence
- Future development of passing on
The Future of Private Enforcement
- Private enforcement in the UK post-brexit
- New centres of litigation in Europe
- A golden time for lawyers
- Potential new horizons in individual liability
- Access to private enforcement- ensuring justice for all