21 May 2019
Post M&A Disputes Germany
Join the debate over the battlegrounds, classics and new players in the M&A disputes space
Hear from key experts, practitioners, and future leaders on the challenges to the sector
HEAR FROM THE FOLLOWING M&A DISPUTES LEADERS:
POST M&A DISPUTES GERMANY WILL EXAMINE:
New Battlegrounds & Players
- Warranty & Indemnity insurers
- Foreign direct investment restrictions
- Rep and warranties for 'compliant behaviour'
Litigation vs Arbitration
- Which forum is better suited for resolving post M&A disputes?
- Hear the experts debate the issues: Professor Dr Roman Poseck (Acting President of the Frankfurt Higher Regional Court) vs Dr Francesca Mazza (Secretary General of the DIS)
Catching up on the Classics
- Purchase price determination
- Damage calculation, especially in financial statements guarantees
- Liability caps
BECOME A PARTNER OF POST M&A DISPUTES GERMANY 2019
Take this opportunity to align yourself with experts in the field and showcase your knowledge and leadership skills to a room full of potential clients
HEAR WHAT PEOPLE HAD TO SAY ABOUT OTHER KNECT365 LAW EVENTS
Excellent conference, well organised and well moderated by the chairman.
Head of Legal Services, SMP Partners
Time out from the daily grind to be inspired and talk about pertinent issues with others.
General Counsel, ESB
We find the quality of the networking very valuable for us.
Partner, Kobre & Kim