24th & 25th October 2018
Life Sciences IP Minds Conference
Created by the industry, for the industry.
Hear from top IP legal minds and discuss how international regulation, technology & data and changing strategies are going to shape the life sciences industry.
Examine the key challenges facing the life sciences industry and prepare your IP for the future
Hear from industry veterans and key legal experts to ensure your IP strategy is positioned for legal viability and commercial growth in a time of unprecedented change.
Update on the UPC
- Discuss the key benefits of opting in or out of the unified patent
- Learn about the ramifications the UPC will have on the SPC model
- Explore the recent CJEU referrals and what they mean for the SPC
Thrive in an uncertain political climate
- Renowned IP litigator Ken Adamo of Kirkland & Ellis LLP to provide a practical understanding of the latest case law and regulation
- Explore how recent and pending Supreme Court judgements will affect IP filing and delivery
- A broad discussion on preparing your IP for entry in post-Brexit Britain
Stay ahead of the competition with your biological patent strategy
- Ensure your IP is defensible and robust by understanding the shifting landscape
- Formulate a winning IP litigation strategy with top barristers and legal minds
- Get the latest news on biotech diagnostic testing
Key market access strategies for commercially focused IP
- Overcome the barriers to market access for biosimilar and biobetter products
- Find out the latest regarding Pregabalin and its disruptive effect on the second medical use patent
- Discover how the EU Commission and FDA proposals to change orphan drug classification will change your IP strategy
Staying compliant with regulations and authorities
- Unravel the requirements needed to ensure your IP is a success
- Learn to balance sufficiency and speed
- Explore the pricing pitfalls to consider as an IP practitioner
- Uncover the complex relationship between transparency/patient rights and your rights as a patent holder
Network with top IP minds
Representatives from across Europe will gather to share their insight and knowledge with the Life Sciences IP community. You will have a chance to discuss the latest issues affecting you and your team through Q+A sessions, lunches and networking breaks
2018 speakers at the Life Sciences IP Minds Conference include:
Fascinating and very informative – the speakers are high calibre and really know their stuff!
White & Case LLP
We have a number of exclusive and innovative sponsorship and speaking options to help you demonstrate thought leadership in this area.
For more information please contact Tom Wilkerson on Tom.Wilkerson@KNect365.com or call +44 (0) 203 377 3071