3-4 December 2019
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge,
International Copyright Law Conference
The ultimate guide to the operation of copyright, both in law and practice, across the globe.
Keep pace with the biggest issues including recent case law, copyright & AI, funding, and copyright law under the Trump administration.
WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED FOR OUR 2019 EDITION:
Make yourself part of the conversation and join your peers in debating the key issues within copyright law today.
Recent Case Law & Legal Updates
- Key case law from 2019
- Status of DSM and the Copyright Directive
- News from the US
Copyright & AI
- Computer-generated works
- The monkey selfie
- Deepfakes and the rights of the artist
The Brexit Question
- With the UK promised to exit the European Union on 31st October, will the future of copyright in a UK outside the EU have become clear?
Legal Tech & Copyright
- Help or hindrance from legal tech options available in copyright law?
- Discuss with your peers what solutions work
Funding of Copyright Claims
- When subject to infringement
- Damage based agreements
- 4+ hours of networking time with your peers from across the industry
EXPERT SPEAKERS AT 2019'S International Copyright Law Conference
Our expert speaker line-up includes: