Lalit BhasinAdvocate at Supreme Court of India
57 years in Law Practice (since 1962)
- President, The Bar Association of India
- President, Society of Indian Law Firms
- President, Indian Law Foundation
- Honorary Life Member, International Bar Association conferred in Melbourne in 1994
- Chairman, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators - India
- Vice Chair of cinematograph Act Review Committee set up by the Government of India
- Member, International Court of Arbitration Paris
- Former Chairman, Delhi Bar Council (1973 – 1977)
- Former Chairman, Film Certification Appellate Tribunal
Awarded Doctor of Laws (LL. D.) Honoris Causa by Jaipur University in 2013.
He was awarded the Plaque of Honour by the Prime Minister of India in 2002 for outstanding contribution to the Rule of Law.
In 2007, the President of India presented the National Law Day Award to Lalit Bhasin.