Anupriya GargHead of Legal and Company Secretary at Transrail Lighting Limited
- Currently the Head of Legal and Company Secretary in Transrail Lighting Limited.
- Previously worked as Head of Legal, Compliance and Company Sectary Function at Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC), as Senior Manager Legal & Secretarial at Federal-Mogul Goetze (India) Limited and as Company Secretary and Manager - Legal for Amtek Auto Limited.
- Has vast MNC Experience working with Global leaders with multi-culture background and thus having expertise in working in diverse culture and cross functional departments successfully
meeting the ultimate organisational goals.
- Expertise in developing legal strategies and providing timely solutions to the business. I have implemented various legal and compliance policies within the organization. I have also developed
a Contracts Lifecycle Management and a Litigation Database tool, leading to standardizing and optimizing resources.
- Handled Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures with due diligences and shareholders agreements and other related legal management and compliances.
- Worked with high level government authorities and bureaucratic systems.
- Advising management on a broad range of matters, including contractual arrangements, Master Service Agreements, leases, supplier and distributor relationships, tendering, employee relations, and similar laws, information security and privacy principles, and other general governance and strategic issues.
- Ensuring high level of Corporate Governance; expertise in Secretarial and Compliance functions including SEBI & Stock Exchange regulations and arranging all Board, Committee and
Shareholders Meetings with high emphasis on quality, timeliness & accuracy.
- Ensuring high level of ethic and integrity management by imparting trainings, internal policies and contractual management on various legal issues including Anti Trust Laws and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.