9 May 2019
Leonardo Royal Hotel Tower Bridge (Formerly The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel),
Leaders in Global Mobility
Join worldwide leaders in global mobility for the inside track on best practices for international assignments and expatriate workforce relocation
Curated and chaired by industry leader Brian Friedman
Brian will chair the conference, and has been involved in every step of production, bringing over 30 years of industry experience to the fold.
We will be exploring key themes including operational excellence, relocation services, and risk & compliance.
Workforce Immigration Issues
- A look at both UK and global immigration trends and challenges including:
- How business travellers might be treated differently e.g. short business trips such as attending conferences
- How to expedite the process of securing visas for assignment staff
- Challenges to immigration in countries with quotas or closed borders
- Overstaying visas – complications and reputational issues
Tax and Legal Risks for a Global Workforce
- Discussion of the top tax and legal risks for a global workforce, how to manage them, and ensure compliance:
- Social Security
- Posted Workers
- Business Travellers
- Mobility Trends
Global Mobility for a New Generation
- Understanding motivators of different generations
- Updating policies for a millennial workforce – simply advantageous or essential?
- Recent forms of global mobility:
- Telecommuting v Remote Working
- Extended business trips
- Using global mobility as a strategy to retain talent
Confirmed Speakers Include...
Interested in sharing your insights at this conference?
Apply for Complimentary VIP Entry
Complimentary VIP places are available for in-house:
1. Heads of Global Mobility
2. Heads of Expatriate Management
3. Heads of HR
4. Other senior in-house professionals concerned with:
- Compensation & benefits
- Tax compliance
- STBV (short term business visitors) compensation
- Legal risk management
Contact Tom.Wilkerson@KNect365.com to check eligibility and secure your free place.
Special Networking Drinks Reception
Join us for a special drinks reception at the end of the day!
Meet fellow in-house global mobility teams from multinational companies, legal front-runners and HR wizards from across the world. Share practical experiences and build communities.