9 May 2019
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel,
Leaders in Global Mobility
Join worldwide leaders in global mobility for the inside track on best practices for international assignments and expatriate workforce relocation
Curated and chaired by industry leader Brian Friedman
Brian will chair the conference, and has been involved in every step of production, bringing over 30 years of industry experience to the fold.
Key Global Mobility Themes
1. Operational Excellence
- Building a Flexible and Cost-Efficient Global Mobility Programme
- Assignment Success Factors
- Managing Pensions and Benefits Across Jurisdictions
2. Relocation Services
- Cultural Awareness on Assignments
- Global Mobility for a New Generation
3. Risk & Compliance
- Insuring Global Mobility Risks
- Managing Personnel Security in Challenging Locations
- Cost Containment Strategies
Confirmed Speakers Include...
Interested in sharing your insights at this conference?
Apply for Complimentary VIP Entry
Complimentary VIP places are available for in-house:
1. Heads of Global Mobility
2. Heads of Expatriate Management
3. Heads of HR
4. Other senior in-house professionals concerned with:
- Compensation & benefits
- Tax compliance
- STBV (short term business visitors) compensation
- Legal risk management
Contact Tom.Wilkerson@KNect365.com to check eligibility and secure your free place.
Special Networking Drinks Reception
Join us for a special drinks reception at the end of the day!
Meet fellow in-house global mobility teams from multinational companies, legal front-runners and HR wizards from across the world. Share practical experiences and build communities.