27 - 28 November 2018
The Hilton Metropole,
Future Legal Technology Forum
Hear from legal tech experts and meet decision makers face-to-face, for in-depth knowledge and networking of real value.
The ultimate review of technology for the legal industry. Decision makers and leading technology experts unite to showcase the opportunities of law tech.
EXPERT SPEAKER LINE-UP AT THE Future Legal Technology forum
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 2018 PROGRAMME:
Hear from experts on the future of:
Adapting to change and the introduction of technology
- Update on recent adoptions of tech in the law industry
- Experiences of in-house and private practice lawyers with tech
- Coordinating casework between firms and clients
Blockchain- what does it mean for the legal industry
- Is blockchain talk just hot air?
- Anonymous information sharing
- Blockchain and data security
- Blockchain and GDPR compliance
- Security vs efficiency concerns
Why choose AI?
- The renewed focus AI can give a law firm
- How does AI dwarf the search engine?
- Advances in machine learning- which direction will the future take us?
- Research implications of AI for legal work
Apply for complimentary VIP entry
A limited number of complimentary VIP places are available for legal technology buyers: in-house counsel, heads of IT, knowledge managers and partners in law firms. Contact David.durant@KNect365.com to check eligibility and apply.
Announcing this year's fantastic Venue
The Hilton Metropole
225 Edgware Rd,
Situated on the doorstep of Hyde Park and Paddington Station
Special Networking Drinks Reception
Join us for a special drinks reception at the end of Day 1!
Meet fellow in-house law teams from multinational companies, legal technology front-runners and leading private practice tech users from across Europe - share practical experiences and build communities.