4 December 2019
Leonardo Royal Hotel,
Future Legal Technology Forum
Hear from legal tech experts and meet decision makers face-to-face, for in-depth knowledge and networking of real value.
The ultimate review of technology for the legal industry. Decision makers and leading technology experts unite to showcase the potential of tech to transform your legal and digital identity.
HEAR FROM CROSS-SECTOR LEGAL TECH EXPERTS, INCLUDING:
THE FUTURE LEGAL TECH CONFERENCE RETURNS ON 4 DECEMBER 2019 TO DISCUSS LEGAL TECH DISRUPTION AND INNOVATION:
Hear from leading experts in legal technology and digital innovation at this cross-industry event. We will discuss how to adopt and implement technology to its full potential, how to choose the right technology provider in a saturated market, and how to tackle the most important issues in the digital age including cybersecurity, data protection, AI and blockchain.
With technology constantly evolving and the entire legal industry facing digital disruption, can you afford to miss Future Legal Technology Forum?
Legal transformation with AI
- Advancements in AI and machine learning over the past year
- Using machine learning and AI to improve legal practice and increase value to stakeholders and clients
- AI implications for in-house and private practice
- Recent threats to cybersecurity in the legal sector
- How to ensure data security in law firms
- How to recognise and manage cyber-risks
- Adapting business to suit the security needs of clients
Blockchain regulatory framework
- Blockchain use cases – cryptocurrency
- How is blockchain regulated in different sectors and jurisdictions?
- Using blockchain for Intellectual Property and Competition Law
- Deciding on public versus private blockchain
- Interconnecting blockchain to technologies such as AI, machine learning and cloud
Business Transformation and Innovation
- Building successful teams for cross-sector products
- Outsourcing to technology providers along the life cycle of project
- Selecting technology in a saturated market
- Who is best to lead technology-focused projects?
- Culture and habits of data-centric organisations
- How has technology transformed the legal financial structure and business model?
- Is tech forcing firms and corporates to become more flexible in their business model?
Harnessing the Value of Technology
- Preparing legal teams and corporates for adopting new technologies
- Understanding how to use technology to enhance your business
- Are GC ready/sufficiently trained to become technology advisors?
- Legal and ethical standards in technology
Apply for complimentary VIP entry
A limited number of complimentary VIP places are available for legal technology buyers: in-house counsel, heads of IT, knowledge managers and partners in law firms. Contact Charley.Rountree@informa.com to check eligibility and apply.
Special Networking Drinks Reception
Join us for a special drinks reception at the end of the Conference day, 4th December 2019 at 17:30.
Meet fellow in-house law teams from multinational companies, legal technology front-runners and leading private practice tech users from across Europe - share practical experiences and build communities.