The most important litigation conference in the industry
With litigation costing the financial industry more than ever, having an expert understanding of the current landscape and a firm grasp on the best strategies is more commercially important than ever. Can you afford not to attend?
- Find out about the future of the SFO & deferred payment agreements
- Discover more about OFSI with a keynote address from their staff
- Hear from Claire Lipworth, former Chief Criminal Counsel at the FCA, about the evolving role of the FCA in criminal procedures
- Learn about the Criminal Finances Act what it means for financial institutions
Civil Matters in the Spotlight
- English courts are changing. Find out how and why, as well as the latest on other dispute resolution methods
- Hear from Susan Rosser about the role of expert witnesses, how to best implement them, and what alternatives are available
- Discover how the latest cases change the legal landscape and what they mean for your litigation group
Duty of Care under Contract & Tort
- Hear from Jonathan Davies Jones QC on what constitutes as miss-selling as well as the latest on the duty to explain
- Explore the evolving landscape of hacking and cybercrime
- Mitigate the risks and reap the opportunities of being a digital frontrunner
Thought provoking gathering of the great and the good in this field.
Gibson & Co
A superb range of leading experts, lawyers & regulators in their respective fields.
An excellent and informative event with top notch speakers – and the opportunity to network with leaders in the field.
Cooke, Young & Keidan LLP