12 October 2017
Novotel London Bridge,
Financial Institutions Litigation Conference
The essential briefing for litigation counsel within the financial industry
Hear from world renowned legal minds involved in some of the most important cases in the financial industry
The most important litigation conference in the industry
With litigation costing the financial industry more than ever, having an expert understanding of the current landscape and a firm grasp on the best strategies is more commercially important than ever. Can you afford not to attend?
- Find out about the future of the SFO & deferred payment agreements
- Hear from Claire Lipworth, former Chief Criminal Counsel at the FCA, about the evolving role of the FCA in criminal procedures
- Learn about the Criminal Finances Act what it means for financial institutions
Civil Matters in the Spotlight
- English courts are changing. Find out how and why, as well as the latest on other dispute resolution methods
- Hear from Susan Rosser about the role of expert witnesses, how to best implement them, and what alternatives are available
- Discover how the latest cases change the legal landscape and what they mean for your litigation group
Duty of Care under Contract & Tort
- Hear from Jonathan Davies Jones QC on what constitutes as miss-selling as well as the latest on the duty to explain
- Explore the evolving landscape of hacking and cybercrime
- Mitigate the risks and reap the opportunities of being a digital frontrunner
Thought provoking gathering of the great and the good in this field.
Gibson & Co
A superb range of leading experts, lawyers & regulators in their respective fields.
An excellent and informative event with top notch speakers – and the opportunity to network with leaders in the field.
Cooke, Young & Keidan LLP