Thursday 18 October 2018
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel,
Financial Institutions Litigation Conference
The latest regulatory and case law developments, with practical guidance for effective dispute management in banking and financial institutions litigation
Hear from world renowned legal minds involved in some of the most important cases in the financial industry
Meet our excellent speaker lineup for this year's Financial Institutions Litigation Conference
The most established litigation conference in the industry
With litigation costs for Financial Institutions rising, having an expert understanding of the current landscape and a firm grasp on the best strategies is more commercially important than ever. Can you afford not to attend?
Privilege in Internal Investigations
- Serious Fraud Office (SFO) v Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation Ltd (ENRC)  1 WLR 4205
- Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation Ltd (ENRC) and the court of appeal
- The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Rights Issue Litigation  EWHC 3161 (Ch) appeal cases
- Property Alliance Group v Royal Bank of Scotland (No 3)  EWHC 3341 (Ch)
- The future of internal investigation privilege
Keynote Panel: The New Disclosure Regime
- Delivered by the Disclosure Working Group
- Hear directly from the Rolls Building Disclosure Working Group on the new disclosure regime
- Experts including The Honourable Mr Justice Knowles, Chief Master Marsh, Ed Crosse and Caroline Field
- Get the inside track from the minds that wrote the new regime
Practical Focus Workshops
- Take advantage of our focus on practical sessions aimed at providing real usable knowledge
- Practical focus sessions on:
- Forex manipulation – the current state of litigation
- Deferred prosecution agreements
- The future of group action litigation
- Asset tracing and recovery
Thought provoking gathering of the great and the good in this field.
Gibson & Co
A superb range of leading experts, lawyers & regulators in their respective fields.
An excellent and informative event with top notch speakers – and the opportunity to network with leaders in the field.
Cooke, Young & Keidan LLP