Christophe CastaingDirector of Digital Engineering at EGIS GROUP
Architecture training and Graduate in CAD development, with Egis, 30 years of experience of project management in large Infrastructure projects in Europe and Middle East ( Road and Rail) and Software development of CAD and GIS.
- Since 2016, Director of digital engineering programme.
- Since 2013, Director of the Egis project : Bim by Egis
- Participating to the research project COMMUNIC (ANR and Advancity), from 2007 to 2011.
- Leading and launching a new research project MINnD sponsored by the MEDDE (French ministry of Environment and sustainable development) to develop Infrastructure Information modelling.
- Representative of SYNTEC ingénièrie in the French project of Data Dictionary PPBIM, with Afnor.
- Teaching for the BIM professional Master in the Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées (ENPC-Paris) the Module “Project management with BIM”
- Technical advisor of the MEDDE in CEDR S3
- Technical advisor of the MEDDE in the European BIM group
- Chairman of the Infrastructure Room, for Building Smart International,
- Chairman of the EFCA Bim task force, and liaison officer for EFCA in CEN TC 442.