European Public Procurement
The latest developments in public procurement law. Learn from leading experts, regulators and government officials from across Europe.
Two days of in-depth procurement discussion on a sectoral, national, and supranational scale. What is next for European public procurement? Network with those who know...
EXPERT SPEAKERS AT 2018'S European Public Procurement Conference
Adapt to the changing world of public procurement law
The world of public procurement is changing, presenting challenges such as changes to regulation, evolving caselaw, innovation, and new theories of extracting value from procurement.
Political upheaval presents further challenges. Brexit, CETA, EU-Japan, EAC, and a host of new trade agreements will see the size (and shape) of public procurement following EU rules change drastically.
Join us to gain vital insight from leading public officials, contractors and practitioners, as well as the OECD and European Commission.
Technical, Practical and Current Programme
- Keynote roundtable- Public Private Partnerships- failure, success, or need for reform?
- Practical issues in evaluating tenders and awarding contracts
- Lessons from recent procurement case law before the EU Court of Justice and General Court
- Smart cities: procuring the public future
- The interface between public procurement, competition law and state aid
Navigate National Differences
- Hear from procurement offices and services from across Europe
- Digest local case law and what it means for the procurement system in core markets
- Find out the latest on procurement access to Britain post-Brexit
- Learn how contractors can take advantage of European interconnectivity
- Hear from global experts from the OECD and World Bank
- The rise of sustainable procurement regulation and practice
- Socially responsible procurement: extracting social value
- Identifying and avoiding corruption in procurement
- Public procurement regulation (EU/WTO): more than market access, competition and money?
- Speakers include: Judge Marc Steiner, Dr Irena Georgieva, Prof. Elisabetta Manunza
Introducing this year's luxury venue:
The Progress Hotel
9 Rue du Progres
1210 Brussels Belgium
Tel: 32 (0)2 205 17 00
Fax: 32 (0)2 203 30 10
Excellent topics and discussions. I would highly recommend for senior procurement executives to attend to bring forward legal recommendations and lessons learned to their organisations.
Director, Missions Procurement Operations
Global Affairs Canada
An excellent in-depth update on the practical application of procurement law.
Herbert Smith Freehills
Excellent framework for discussions; thorough and detailed insights from the speakers.
Țuca Zbârcea & Asociații