Breaking down the complexity
New regulations, fast changing case law, constant consultations and reviews - it's no wonder the pharmaceutical industry is seen as one of the toughest places to practice law.
The Pharma Law Academy has been designed to cut through the complexity, delivering you all the information and skills needed to ensure your success, whether you are an in-house lawyer or practicing in a legal firm.
Informative and practical
- Thorough presentations offering both the external counsel and in-house legal perspective
- Two practical workshops focusing on the most important issues to put your knowledge to the test
- Get real-world tips and tricks from top lawyers
Tailored to your needs
- The first day is perfect for new practitioners, covering all the essential information needed to succeed
- Followed by three days of advanced information across all aspects of pharma law
- Book separately or together, depending on your current skill and desired outcome
The place to build your network
- A speaking faculty of top-band lawyers working in the pharma industry today
- 40+ delegates from both within pharmaceutical companies and the firms representing them
- Three spectacular networking evenings including punting on the River Cam and a black-tie gala dinner
The latest information
- Up-to-date presentations on competition law, IP issues, and the latest regulations
- Hear how the UPC, BREXIT, and more will change the way pharma law is practiced
- Get ahead of the competition with the latest on the future issues surrounding pharma law including gene editing and eHealth
Recognised & certified
- Recognised completion certificate
- 26 CPD points on completion
- Document pack containing all the presentations, plus articles and worksheets from selected speakers
- Prestigious event held at the stunning Downing College
Who should attend
- Junior associates focusing on pharma law
- Junior in-house legal counsel from pharmaceutical companies
- Associates and partners looking to move into pharma law
- Partners and experienced counsel looking to brush up with the latest information
EXPERT SPEAKER LINE-UP
Unique multi-format learning and networking experience
Delegates will have the chance to learn in a variety of formats including in-depth presentations, interactive group discussions, attention-grabbing case studies and practical workshops – ensuring that the topics are fully understood and covered from multiple angles.
Great 3 days to review essential areas of law for professionals in the pharmaceutical sector.
Novartis Pharma AG
Very detailed ad comprehensive overview of the legal challenges that pharmaceutical industry faces every day.
S Lazcano del Val
I thought the topics covered were excellent and for me they were the right balance of topics applicable to the pharma industry.
Great range of topics that really covered many relevant issues.
Jonhson & Johnson