Breaking down the complexity
New regulations, fast changing case law, constant consultations and reviews - it's no wonder the pharmaceutical industry is seen as one of the toughest places to practice law.
The Pharma Law Academy has been designed to cut through the complexity, delivering you all the information and skills needed to ensure your success, whether you are an in-house lawyer or practicing in a legal firm.
Informative and practical
- Thorough presentation of all the information you need for a successful career in pharmaceutical law
- Top speakers from key players in the industry
- Practical debates, mock trials, and case studies to practice what you have learnt
Tailored to your needs
- The first day is perfect for new practitioners, covering all the essential information needed to succeed
- The second and third day provides advanced information on key contentious and non-contentious areas of pharmaceutical law
- Book separately or together, depending on your current skill and desired outcome
The place to build your network
- More than a dozen top in-house speakers
- 20+ delegates from both in-house and legal practices
- Two spectacular networking evenings
Unique multi-format learning and networking experience
During the day, delegates will have the chance to learn in a variety of formats including in-depth presentations, interactive group discussions, attention-grabbing case studies and practical workshops – ensuring that the topics are fully understood and covered from multiple angles.
Meet the Experts
Great 3 days to review essential areas of law for professionals in the pharmaceutical sector.
Novartis Pharma AG
Very detailed ad comprehensive overview of legal challenges that pharmaceutical industry faces every day.
S Lazcano del Val
I thought the topics covered were excellent and for me they were the right balance of topics applicable to the pharma industry.
Great range of topics that really covered many relevant issues.
Jonhson & Johnson