24th May 2018
EU Merger Control Conference
The premier event in EU Merger Control
Review, reform and retreading old paths- practical lessons from the past year?
Why this conference?
An interesting year for EU mergers has left the continent abuzz with whispers of review and reform. What practical lessons can be taken forward into the future? How can you best equip your company and clients to deal with the future of mergers? Join us to find out.
Innovation Preservation in Recent Commission Decisions
- The value of innovation in mergers
- Determining and defining innovation within a company
Merger Control Reform in Germany: Charting a New Course
- New thresholds targeting high-value, low-turnover firms
- Databases, networks and merger control
- Markets without money
Practical Management of Mergers
- Best practice in preparing for a merger
- Engaging all necessary parties from the legal team beyond
- Troubleshooting across the business
EXPERT SPEAKER LINE-UP AT LAST YEAR'S EU MERGER CONTROL CONFERENCE INCLUDED:
VISIT THE Complaw blog FOR EXPERT INSIGHT AND ANALYSIS
Commentary, opinions and guidance from industry experts - all gathered for you in one place
We have a number of exclusive and innovative sponsorship and speaking options, to help you demonstrate thought leadership.
For more information please contact Ayo Fagbohun on Ayo.Fagbohun@KNect365.com or call +44 (0) 20 7017 4196.