25 September 2019
Disciplinary Tribunals Conference
A crucial rundown of the most pertinent professional discipline decisions, arising questions, and potential resultant impacts.
Join prominent experts from an array of regulators, alongside QCs, and private practitioners, for insights into recent cases and regulatory changes.
Expert Speakers Confirmed for this Year's Disciplinary Tribunals Conference
Featuring experts from the regulators, tribunals, the bar and practitioners
2019 Conference Highlights
A Recap of the Recent Regulatory Landscape
- Join a panel with varied perspectives including Ben Hubble QC and David Johnson of the Financial Reporting Council
- Explore the recent and upcoming challenges facing the regulators - with a focus on technology and the right to freedom of speech
- With the proposed replacement of the FRC, take a look at potential repercussions for the future
A Focus on the Healthcare Bodies
- Receive the answer to the question: what is needed to establish a just culture in healthcare?
- Delve into the Williams review, and the conflict between duty of candour and reflective practice
- The NMC's recent policy change will be explained and wider concerns regarding the perceptions of the medical bodies explored
The Annual Case Law Update
- Kenneth Hamer will share his unparalleled insights and expertise into all the most pertinent cases of the past 12 months
- Light will be shed on the GMC cases and their implications
- A look at what's upcoming on the docket