21 September 2017
DoubleTree by Hilton,
Disciplinary Tribunals 2017
The indispensable event for all legal minds involved in professional discipline.
Hear from key regulatory bodies, top barristers, and expert solicitors on the latest development in disciplinary tribunals.
- Hear from the NMC, PSA, SDT & many more on the latest changes to regulators and tribunal workings
- Get the best in-depth case review with an analysis of how they change regulatory practices
- Learn more about the effect of Brexit on regulators
Sanctions & Punishments
- Hear directly from the PSA about the latest update on Indicative Sanction Guidelines
- Examine interim orders - do they protect the public or they damaging professionals?
- Find out the latest on early disposal mechanisms being deployed across various regulators
What is 'integrity'
- Tim Dutton, QC, CBE will present on the latest integrity cases and how they affect our understanding of 'integrity' as separate to 'dishonesty'
- Learn about the current thinking behind moment of panic defence and dishonesty by omission
- Hear from tribunals and regulators about how they're striving to promote internal integrity through independence
Hear from the experts
Featuring key speakers from the bar, regulators, tribunals, and legal firms
Thoroughly enjoyable format with fantastic detail.
Perhaps the best conference for start to finish.
Another interesting, varied and comprehensive set of topics presented by speakers, well known and respected in the field. Always worth atttending, highly recommended.