31 January & 1 February 2017
Novotel Amsterdam City,
Competition Law in the Transport Sector
The event that allows you to get guidance straight from those directly involved in some of the year’s most important aviation and shipping cases
Mergers, state aid, alliances and infrastructure access – how should you be amending your strategies?
Why this conference?
Hear from the experts directly involved in some of the year's most influential cases. Separately bookable aviation and shipping days....
Practical Considerations in Aviation Merger Cases
- Dealing with alliance issues and commitments
- Co-ordinating investigation responses
- Lessons learned from recent Commission decisions
The Shipping Alliances Reshuffle - What to Expect
- And then there were three - the CKYHE-G6 merger
- Competition preservation within shipping alliances
- Closer collaboration between alliances
- Establishing a legal framework for the future
International Regulatory Co-ordination in Competition Issues
- Pre, during and post- merger dialogues
- Ensuring a united front
- Dealing with multiple approaches from different regulators