Competition Law Challenges in the Shipping Sector
Practical guidance to navigate thorny competition law issues in the newly consolidated shipping market
Hanjin bankruptcy, mergers, Brexit…join regulators, in-house counsel and top legal minds to analyse how the shipping sector is adapting to the new market trends
Hear from regulators, in-house counsel and leading lawyers, including:
3 Reasons to Attend the competition law in the shipping sector conference:
1. Review of the newly consolidated shipping sector:
- Consolidation in the shipping sector: review of recent mergers
- Cooperation, alliances and consortia block exemption
- Economist's perspective: Is the shipping industry an oligopoly?
2. Analysis of current competition law developments:
- European Commission’s Current Priorities
- Global enforcement trends
- State aid developments
- Cartels enforcement
- New developments in pricing
3. Gain practical guidance and share experience with:
- The European Commission
- In-house counsel
- Eminent private practice lawyers
Interested in aviation as well?
Our Competition Law in the Aviation Sector conference takes place the day before the Shipping event and in the same venue.
Book on both days to get the full picture and to receive a saving.
What did your peers think of our previous events?
"Sheer quality of speakers and material."
Partner, LOCKE LORDE (UK) LLP
"Refreshing to hear from in-house lawyers rather than external lawyers."
Partner, GORRISSEN FEDERSPIEL
"Great speakers, very interesting topics covered!"
Lawyer, CLIFFORD CHANCE