Competition Law Nordic
Practical solutions and insightful analysis of competition law challenges, customised for the Nordic region – share perspectives with in-house lawyers from across the region
From the team that brings you the Advanced EU Competition Law Series
The 2018 conference featured 40+ competition authorities and leading legal counsel:
What is unique about Competition Law Nordic event:
The only truly pan-Nordic forum bringing together in-house counsel from major multinational companies, regional competition authorities and other experts to discuss key developments, challenges and practical solutions as they develop across the region.
Following on from the success of last year's inaugural conference, this year's event will provide excellent learning with an emphasis on the specificity of the Nordic market as well as networking opportunities with key competition law players from across the region.
- Enforcement priorities in the region
- Consortia and joint bidding
- Abuse of dominance including Intel
- Competition law in the digital world
- Private enforcement
- Dawn raids
New for 2018:
- New insights - 50% new speakers
- Hear from all the local regulators
- Learn about consortia and joint bid rigging
- Gain practical tips at the dawn raids workshop
- Join our special networking pre-conference drinks reception and the interactive pre-drinks session on rebates (open to all delegates)
- Engage with the speakers through our conference app
Dawn Raids Workshop:
Half day practical in-depth pre-conference workshop, 7 February 14.00 - 17.00:
- Implementation of the EU Damages Directive in the region
- Comparison of local procedural rules and their consequences for private enforcement
- Jurisdiction and forum shopping
- Passing on and disclosure
- Risks and opportunitites for in-house lawyers
Pre-conference networking drinks reception!
Join us for a pre-conference drinks reception on 7th February at 18.00.
Meet fellow in-house lawyers from major multinational companies and leading competition practitioners from across the Nordic region - share practical experiences and build communities.
Prior to the drinks reception, you will have an opportunity to hear from the drinks reception sponsors, Copenhagen Economics, during an interactive session on Where Do We Stand in Respect to Rebates?
This session will start at 17.00 and is open to everyone.
A fascinating conference covering a wide range of competition issues, with an impressively diverse roster of panellists.
Shepherd & Wedderburn LLP
Refreshing to hear from in-house lawyers rather than external lawyers.
Very useful with Nordic perspective and in-house perspective.
Advokatfirma DLA Piper Norway DA