5 December 2017
Le Châtelain Hôtel,
Competition Law in the Pharmaceutical Sector
The event to help you understand the latest cases and policy developments affecting the pharmaceutical sector across Europe
Featuring European Commission, national regulators, in-house counsel and eminent lawyers from across the industry
Why attend this highly focused in-depth conference?
- A view from the Commission
- Excessive pricing
- Reverse patent settlements
- Discounts, rebates and bundling
- Current enforcement trends
- Merger control in the pharmaceutical sector
- Cooperation, collaboration and licensing
- Late stage lifecycle management
All the major cases and investigations covered:
Who you will hear from?
- Hear directly from the Commission on their approach to the pharma sector
- Gain a critical understanding of current investigations conducted by national competition authorities
- Analyse the latest cases with lawyers who are involved in them
- Get industry insights from in-house counsel
- Catch up with your colleagues from across the pharma sector
Meet our expert speakers
Of great practical relevance for in-house counsel in the pharmaceutical sector.
Eli Lilly & Co
Dealing with all aspects the pharmaceutical sector is facing. Very good overview. Please organise this again next year.
DSM Sideodem Pharmaceuticals
Very topical –good quality of speakers!