13 June 2017
Competition Law in the Automotive Sector
A unique event in Europe giving the latest insights for competition lawyers in the automotive sector
Don't let yourself be driven to distraction- digital issues, new technologies, distribution in national jurisdictions- everything you need to construct a fine case...
Why this event?
The automotive and associated sectors are facing rapid and increasing technological and competition challenges, making it ever more important to get ahead of the curve. This conference highlights key competition challenges and engages with new debates over technology and digital issues.
Distribution arrangements: national rules and cases
- Commission decisions and regulations
- The application of the ECJ's reorganisation judgement by the national courts
- Member state rules on distribution arrangements
- OEM Distribution issues
- German Steel investigation
- Transparency and open-book contracts
Digital competition issues in the automotive sector
- E-commerce and online platforms
- Third party information providers
- GDPR and data protection
The trucks cartel: a perfect storm for cartels and settlements
- Key issues examined
- Extrapolation of practical principles
- Settlements and hybrid cases
- Cartel appeals
- Lessons to be learned for other automotive sectors
VISIT THE Complaw blog FOR EXPERT INSIGHT AND ANALYSIS
Commentary, opinions and guidance from industry experts - all gathered for you in one place
We have a number of exclusive and innovative sponsorship and speaking options, to help you demonstrate thought leadership.
For more information please contact Ayo Fagbohun on Ayo.Fagbohun@KNect365.com or call +44 (0) 20 7017 4196.