26 - 27 September, 2017
Competition Law Germany
An essential event for anyone concerned with preserving competitive markets in Central and Northern Europe
Your comprehensive look at the state of competition law in Germany, with a focus on the recent competition law reforms
Why come to Competition Law Germany?
We get it. You have a lot of choice in which events you choose to go to. So why should you choose to come to Competition Law Germany? Simple. Our team have worked hard to put together the most comprehensive, most interactive and most practical conference possible, covering all the major issues and reforms, the interplay between the national authorities and the European Commission, and a look into what the future holds in an economy likely to reap the rewards of Brexit and changing business environments
German competition law reform: what happens next?
- Perspectives on the competition law reforms
- The future of German competition law
- A model for other nations?
Resale price maintenance in Germany
- Resale price maintenance at the Bundeskartellamt
- Distinctions between German and European pricing law
- The future of pricing in German competition law
Final thoughts on the future of German competition law - a word from the Bundeskartellamt
- Policy and enforcement priorities of the Bundeskartellamt going forward
- Future challenges in German competition law
- How past experiences will play into the future