Why this conference?
With continuing regulatory focus on the financial services sector, requirements in merger control and competition law continue to be as stringent as ever- ensure you are fully up to date with your latest obligations with this unique one day conference.
The Deutsche Boerse/London Stock Exchange Merger- Analysis or Autopsy?
- Divestments as part of anticompetitive threat reduction
- Location, location, location: issues of headquartering in Competition law- Localism
- Dealing with specific commission concerns (derivatives)
- Interactions between civil and criminal competition proceedings (German probe)
- Cost management in major competition cases
Information Exchange and Data in Financial Services
- Handling big data in competition law cases- privacy and integrity concerns
- Presenting big data as an integral part of the case
- The value of data and information in competition law processes
- Dealing with information exchange
Cartels and Criminal Anti-competitive Behaviour in Financial Services
- Dealing with multi-jurisdictional cartels
- Cartel facilitation practices and liability
- Individual liability for anticompetitive behaviour