Competition Law Challenges in the Aviation Sector
The only event in Europe providing practical guidance on regulatory and competition law developments affecting the aviation sector
Brexit, open and connected aviation proposal, Monarch and Air Berlin bankruptcies, GDPR and big data… learn how to navigate new challenges in the aviation industry
Regulators, in-house counsel and leading lawyers that presented in 2018 included:
Why attend the Competition Law in the Aviation Sector Conference?
Analyse regulatory developments including:
- "Open and Connected Aviation" proposal
- The future of Open Skies post-Brexit
- Draft regulation on safety
- New regulation for air traffic controllers
Consider current competition law issues:
- Recent bankruptcies in the aviation sector
- State aid
- Mergers, alliances and code-sharing
- Big data and e-commerce
- Article 101 developments
- Follow-on damages after Air Cargo
Connect with your peers from across the industry:
- In-house counsel from airlines
- Regulators including European Commission
- Top legal minds
Interested in shipping as well?
Our Competition Law in the Shipping Sector conference takes place the very next day and in the same venue.
Book on both days to get the full picture and to receive a saving.
What did your peers think of our previous events?
“Absolutely an asset to new comers in the aviation sector."
Christian Poepple, Deusche Lufthansa
"Extremely interesting conference. The choice of speakers made this event truly enjoyable and worth every minute to be there!"
M Peristeraki, Mayer Brown International LLP
“Really refreshing and essential overview of the current trends.”
A Paanajarvi, Roschier, Attorneys Ltd