4 & 5 July 2018
Novotel Clarke Quay,
Competition Law Asia
The definitive review of regional and global competition law trends: delivering timely knowledge, offering practical guidance and bringing together communities across Asia
From the team that brings you the Advanced EU Competition Law Conferences
Meet the thought leading pioneers of Competition Law Asia:
Why attend the Competition Law Asia conference?
Competition law regimes continue to develop rapidly across Asia. As the authorities become more assertive, corporates based in the region and those who do business in Asia, have to strengthen their compliance regimes and increase their understanding of the complex patchwork of rules in the region.
Attend the Competition Law Asia conference for the definitive review of competition law developments in the region. We have it covered from every angle: insightful perspectives from regional policy makers and regulators, practical tips from in-house counsel and in-depth reviews from eminent lawyers involved in the biggest cases.
- Regulatory Perspectives & Enforcement
- A Look to the EU & USA
- Multijurisdictional Mergers
- Cartels & Bid Rigging
- Abuse of Dominance
- Verticals Restraints & Distribution Agreements
- IP & Competition Law
Gain a 360 Degree Perspective
Hear from across the competition law world to gain a full perspective on every aspect of competition law. Our speaker faculty includes:
- Representatives from the national competition authorities and other policy makers
- In-house counsel from major corporations
- Leading private practice lawyers involved in groundbreaking cases
- Competition economists
Hottest Topics Covered:
- Competition Enforcement in Asia: Corporates’ Perspectives
- Global & Regional Cooperation
- Competition Law for State-Owned Enterprises
- Big Data, Artificial Intelligence & Algorithmic Cartels: The New Frontier of Competition Law
- Multi-Sided Platforms and Innovation: Is Competition Law Fit for the 21st Century?
Special Networking Drinks Reception!
Join us for a special drinks reception on 4th July at 17:45.
Meet fellow in-house lawyers from major multinational companies, policy makers and leading competition practitioners from across Asia - share practical experiences and build communities.
We have a limited number of complimentary passes available for in-house counsel to attend the conference and drinks reception.
Why attend KNect365 Law’s competition law conferences?
An excellent opportunity to get a very good overview of the latest developments
Group Compliance Officer, Ericsson
Wonderfully detailed and up to the minute presentations
Partner, A&L Goodbody
The choice of speakers made this event very enjoyable and worth every minute to be there.”
Associate, Mayer Brown International LLP