8 & 9 December 2016
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel,
Business Integrity and Compliance 2016
Protect your organisation. Protect yourself. Get the latest updates and insights from our international panel of regulators, leading in-house counsel and specialised advisors
The best speakers, the best insights, the best solutions
Meet and network with our distinguished faculty of senior speakers
Why this conference?
After a busy year in business integrity and compliance, it's time for updates and review. What have we learnt this year? Why is it important, and what solutions can we extract from it to improve our own programmes and efforts?
Updates from a wide range of business sectors:
- Hear from experts in telecommunications, extractive industries and infrastructure
- Specialists in doing business in challenging markets
- Hear from the Serious Fraud Office - where are they looking?
Why culture is all, and why rules and regulations are no longer enough
- How to create a forward facing and in-depth compliance culture
- How can you ensure all employees are fully engaged with your programme?
- How can you identify problems in your system and what action can you take to eliminate them?
Beyond anti-bribery and corruption
- Where are the new lines to be drawn in business integrity?
- How can you ensure compliance in a globalised marketplace?
- Where are changes coming and how can you tackle them early?
The latest updates, the urgent concerns, the best solutions
UnaOil: what went wrong?
- How were the red flags missed?
- How did it get so bad?
- What can I do to avoid it happening to me?
Perspectives on regulatory involvement
- Current priorities of the SFO
- How to work effectively with the SFO
- The SFO's international efforts
From top to bottom - building a compliance culture for all
- How can low-level employees be engaged with compliance and ethics programmes?
- How to strengthen the chain until there are no weak links
- Adapting global training programmes for the regional marketplace
Want to meet and network with key individuals looking for advice on how to improve their own business integrity and compliance efforts? Showcase your expertise to key decision makers in industry as a sponsor of the Business Integrity and Compliance conference!
For details, contact Edward Kirk on Edward.Kirk@knect365.com or +44 (0) 20 7017 4181