15 October 2019
Big Data and Competition Law
The hottest area in competition law continues to raise new questions. The world's most prominent experts unite in Brussels to find answers.
Confirmed speakers include:
3 Themes to help our experts navigate an ever-changing landscape
The Tools to Regulate
Do we Have Them?
- Hear from Cyril Ritter at the Commission
- Analyse the implications of recent reports and proposals
- Life after Facebook: exploring the competition-data privacy interplay
- Will the scope of national authorities be redefined?
With Great Data Comes Great Responsibility?
- Exploring the correlation between big data and market power
- How should platforms manage data & share with brands?
- The economics of big data & market power
- Data in aftermarkets
Or Not to Share...
Where Do We Draw the Line?
- Insuring pro-competitive data pooling agreements
- Developments in algorithmic collusion
- Big data and merger control
- Killer acquisitions
Why attend one of our competition law conferences?
"Great insight on competition law topics from different points of view."
Ann-Karolina Braun, Roche Diagnostics GmbH
"A super one-stop shop to having a briefing on major recent developments"
V Power, A & L Goodbody
“Excellent speakers and interesting debate!”
E Goulron, SJ Berwin