20 & 21 November 2018
ABC Minds International - The Anti-Bribery & Corruption Conference
Designed exclusively for the corporate community.
Two days, featuring in-house anti-corruption experts, specialist advisors, and leading anti-corruption agencies from across Europe and beyond. One question: how can we fight corruption in the digital age?
2018 speakers at the anti-bribery & corruption conference include:
Meet the anti-corruption leaders who will be speaking at ABC Minds:
The ABC Minds International conference returns on 20th & 21st November to discuss the biggest issues in the anti-bribery & corruption space:
Join the best and brightest minds in ABC and compliance to discuss how best to fight corruption across the world. We will be tackling the most important issues of the digital and global age including cyber-fraud, machine learning, and working in new and vastly different jurisdictions. Ensure you stay compliant across the world with global experts.
With record breaking fines from China, the US, and the EU, can you afford to miss ABC Minds International?
- Hear from some of the largest multi-national companies on working across jurisdictions and understand how to coordinate your multi-jurisdictional ABC programme
- Learn to manage the risk of using agents in foreign jurisdictions, and what to do if a third-party causes an infraction
- Understand how to manage a joint venture, ensuring that ABC policy can stay at the heart of projects even when you don't have full control
- Find out the best practices, key legal considerations, and alternative resolution mechanics when dealing with cross-border investigations
Technology & Data - The Future of Investigations
- How much data is too much? Avoid data overload and make sure you don't infringe upon privacy rights
- Identify how to implement the latest data and visualisation tech to create your compliance systems
- Understand how AI and analytic technology can ensure an efficient and accurate internal investigation
- Find out how GDPR, data privacy and cyber security impact monitoring and investigating
Minimising the Human Risk - the Psychology of Corruption
- Understand where ABC policies fail and become chores for staff and boxes to check for executives
- Learn how to internalise anti-corruption, improve training and fundamentally change behaviour of high-risk individuals for the better
- Maximise the board's role to ensuring compliance is a two-way street
- Discover why good people do bad things, how to encourage whistleblowing, and what you can do to ensure individuals are listened to and protected
Keep Up with Global Attitude and Regulation Changes
- Hear from the SFO on their current priorities and direction, latest investigation techniques and DPAs
- Learn more about developments from across Europe from GRECO (Group of States Against Corruption, Council of Europe)
- Hear from the FCPA Unit at the U.S. Department of Justice on latest trends and enforcement
- Listen to perspectives from across the globe and from leaders at multi-national corporations
Practical Session: Learn from Real-World Cases and Discuss New Implementation Techniques
- Hear real stories from top-level executives, investigators who unearthed issues, and those who were brought in to remedy the situation
- Get involved with practical business games to refine your understanding of corruption, as well as learn vital new techniques for internal training
- Become directly involved in the discussion with other attendees and debate on the topics from earlier in the day
Network with a Prestigious Group of Anti-Corruption Experts From Across the World
- Registration is only available to corporates and in-house counsel so you'll hear from delegates like you, facing the same challenges
- Continue the conversation with our networking drinks reception
- Get away from the crowd in our dedicated networking areas
2018's Advisory Board:
Meet the anti-corruption champions who have shaped this year's agenda:
Worth the trip, great meeting colleagues from around the world and learn their best practices.
Compliance & Ethics Counsel
ORACLE Israel Ltd
The material was instructive and enabled a good deal of considered actions to take back to the business for review and implementation.
Head of Legal & Compliance
Broad range of subjects covered in an engaging and lively way, boosted by some heavy weight speakers.
Legal Counsel & Group MLRO
Very interesting and insightful - highly credible and intellectual course content with real cases.
Operational Risk Manager
Universities Superannuation Scheme
A great one stop shop for continued professional development.