ABC Minds International - The Anti-Bribery & Corruption Conference
Featuring in-house anti-corruption leaders, specialist advisors, and leading anti-corruption agencies from across Europe and beyond
Two days. Anti-corruption experts from across the industries and the globe. One question: how can we fight corruption in the digital age
2018's Advisory Board
Meet the top anti-corruption champions behind ABC Minds International 2018
In 2017, We Brought Anti-Corruption, Fraud, and Compliance Experts From Across The World Together Under One Roof at the ABC Minds International conference:
Join the best and brightest minds in ABC and compliance to discuss how best to fight corruption across the world. We will be tackling the most important issues of the digital and global age including cyber-fraud, machine learning, and working in new and vastly different jurisdictions. Ensure you stay compliant across the world with global experts.
With record breaking fines from China, the US, and the EU, can you afford to miss ABC Minds International?
- Hear from some of the largest multi-national companies on working across jurisdictions from the US to South Korea and understand how to coordinate your multi-jurisdictional ABC program
- Learn to manage the risk of using agents in foreign jurisdictions, and what to do if a third-party causes an infraction
- Discover the best practices for ensuring multi-national M&A success, before the transaction and continuously to ensure compliance integration success
- Find out the best practices, key legal considerations, and alternative resolution mechanics when dealing with cross-border investigations
Data - The Future of Investigations
- How much data is too much? Avoid data overload and make sure you don't infringe upon privacy rights
- Discover the cutting edge tools and latest legal thinking on machine learning algorithms that adapt as your company changes
- Identify the digital indicators of ABC breaches and how computers can integrate this automatically into board reporting
- Discuss how national and international data protection laws impact on the effectiveness of Big Data
Minimising the Human Risk
- Understand where ABC policies fail and become chores for staff and boxes to check for executives
- Learn how to internalise anti-corruption and fundamentally change behaviour of high-risk individuals for the better
- Maximise the board's role to ensuring compliance is a two-way street
- Discover why good people do bad things, how to encourage whistleblowing, and what you can do to ensure individuals are listened to and protected
Keep Up with Global Attitude and Regulation Changes
- Hear from the OECD on the G20 Anti-Corruption Action Plan
- Tackle the thorny anti-corruption regime of the PRC. Learn about executive personal liability and how to minimise corruption risk
- Hear from the SFO on the future of DPAs
- Learn more about developments from continental Europe, including Sapin II
Practical Session: Learn from Real-World Errors and Discuss New Implementation Techniques
- Hear real stories from executives caught in recent corruption scandals, investigators who unearthed the issues, and those who were brought in to remedy the situation
- Get involved with practical business games to refine your understanding of corruption, as well as learn vital new techniques for internal training
- Become directly involved in the discussion with a plenary discussion and debate on the topics from earlier in the day
Network with a Prestigious Group of Anti-Corruption Experts From Across the World
- Join us for a breakfast briefing arranged by industry to ensure you meet the people with the knowledge you need to make your ABC system a success
- Continue the conversation with our networking drinks reception both evenings
- Get away from the crowd in our dedicated networking areas (subject to availability)
Top Industry Speakers in 2017 Included:
An interesting, thought provoking and relevant course. Recommended to any fraud manager/investigator.
Financial Crime Officer
Good Mix of theory & practical guidance.
Principle Investigating Lawyer
The material was instructive and enabled a good deal of considered actions to take back to the business for review and implementation.
Head of Legal & Compliance
The quality and knowledge of the speakers makes this event well worth attending. A must for compliance and sanctions professionals.
DQ Advocated Limited
Very interesting and insightful - highly credible and intellectual course content with real cases.
Operational Risk Manager
Universities Superannuation Scheme