26 February 2019
ABC Minds Financial Services Conference
Hear from Lisa Osofsky, 6 months into her tenure as the SFO’s new director
An exclusive event for compliance professionals, in-house counsel, and enforcement agencies on the fight against corruption across banking, insurance, investment, and securities
Speakers at ABC Minds Financial Services 2019 include:
Hear from the following ABC leaders:
The Anti-bribery & corruption event that's TACKLING THE HOTTEST TOPICS for financial services. Subjects include:
- Hear directly from Lisa Osofsky, Director of the UK Serious Fraud Office
- Keynote presentation on SFO enforcement and priorities for 2019
- Q&A opportunity to ask your questions
Status Update: UK & Europe-wide
- Get the latest on the review of the UK Bribery Act
- Overview of the latest cases; within the financial services industry and cross-industry
- Find out how new and proposed European legislation will change the ABC landscape
GDPR & Data Protection
- The limitations of new and existing data protection regulation on ABC
- How can information sharing help financial services companies defend themselves and others
- Down to interpretation - how different countries enforce data protection provides advantages and disadvantages
- The conference takes place just 1 month before the UK is due to leave the EU, find out how financial services colleagues are preparing both inside and outside the UK
- How will cooperation change after the UK leaves the EU?
- Understand what technology has to offer investigators
- What impact do different strategies have on efficiency? Making the case for investment
- Investigating with a small team - building relationships to ensure success
Trust in People
- Minimising risk from in-house, third parties and KYC - hear how companies across the industry are refining their strategies
- What can collective action offer the financial services industry?
- Benchmark yourself
2019'S ADVISORY BOARD:
Meet the anti-corruption champions shaping 2019's agenda:
Hear What People Had To Say About Our ABC Minds Events
Best event on ABC I have been to in 5 years. A must for any ABC compliance officer.
Lead Senior Legal Counsel
Excellent conference, excellent faculty, range & depth of topics. I will definitely recommend and attend again.
Chief Compliance Officer & Company Secretary
Excellent programme content executed by high calibre speakers.
Deputy MLRO & Head of ABC, Tax Evasion and Intelligence
Worth the trip, great meeting, colleagues from around the world & learn their best practices.
Senior Legal Counsel
A great one stop shop for continued professional development.
Broad range of subjects covered in an engaging and lively event, boosted by some heavy weight speakers.
Senior Legal Counsel and MLRO